If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request .
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
We may collect the following information about you, which may include non-public information:
• When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, gender, age, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, bank account number, and credit or debit card information. This is required information to process your transaction and to help you with your experience;
• To facilitate our Service, we request certain third party personal information from you or your mobile devices address book, such as your recipient's full name, physical address, email address, and telephone number. We may also collect from you the recipient's sensitive financial information including bank account numbers;
• Information about your usage of the Service, including your transaction history, how you use the Service to send or receive money, and to whom you send money;
• Information that we lawfully obtain from third parties, such as identity verification services, electronic database services, and credit reporting agencies; and
• Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the device, hardware and software you use when accessing the Service, your IP address, the pages you access on this website, and other websites that you visit prior to accessing the Service.
• Recordings of your communications with our Customer Service department, including telephone calls and electronic communications.
• Any additional personal information you provide to Nairagram online, by e-mail or telephone.
You may provide us with personal information about others, such as Recipients’ name and identifiers, address, phone number, bank account details or email address. If so, you confirm that you have appropriate authority to do so and to allow us to use that information and we will only use it for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us here.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or enter information on our online site or through customer service.
How do we share and use your information?
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as settlement of funds. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To provide you with the Nairagram Service you have requested, enquired, ordered through our website www.mynairagram.com (including money transfers, mobile top-up, and other products and services);
• To fulfill your order, send your order confirmation and to manage our customer service communications with you;
• To quickly process your transactions;
• To verify your identity;
• To collect payment for your use of the Service;
• To allow our partners to fulfill their obligations to you;
• To troubleshoot problems with the Service;
• To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, such as those relating to "know-your-customer", and anti-money laundering requirements;
• To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service;
• To help us further improve and develop our products and services;
• To determine whether you came to our site from a banner ad or an affiliate website;
• To ascertain and establish effective promotional, marketing campaigns;
• To provide you with information about Nairagram products and services that are most relevant for you; and
• To continuously improve our website and the customer experience at www.mynairagram.com.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or you can contact us at email@example.com .
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If Nairagram is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
How can customers access their account?
Upon request Nairagram will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you wish to request access, delete or update of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We implement a variety of reasonable security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com .
Do we use 'cookies' and other tracking technologies?
We, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, or similar technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
• Help remember and process your transactions;
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits;
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to conduct a transaction.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising click here.
When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and system and performance information.
We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
We collect your location based information for the purpose of locating a place that you may be searching for in your area. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of providing you this service.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application.
How does our site handle do-not-track signals?
We currently do not recognize "do-not-track" signals from your browser. We engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our websites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Social Media Widgets
Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
Changes to this Policy
We may amend this policy at any time, and shall notify you by posting a revised version on our website. Should we make a material change to the manner in which we collect, use or store your personal information, we shall provide prior notice on our website, or by email.
using the information below.
6065 Roswell Road,
Atlanta GA 30328
Toll free # 1-855-207-9609
Contact us here